Hi, we’re Akkroo: a vibrant, dynamic and innovative tech scale-up based in Brixton.
We’re on a mission to modernise the way businesses think about exhibiting at events and their approach to lead capture, where archaic, manual and broken methods are still the norm.
We’re at the forefront of a new, emerging software category, Event Lead Capture, starting a movement to ensure businesses all over the world are meaningfully connecting their events, sales and marketing to ensure maximum ROI.
We’re now 5 years into our journey, an have recently secured a major round of funding and are growing globally. When better to get involved with a company?
About the role
This is a full time position, based at our head office in London.
Our ideal team mate will be familiar with working with customers in adopting and troubleshooting B2B software, have an empathetic attitude to customer success and is someone who believes in our vision for better events.
You’ll be part of our larger, UK-based Customer Experience & Support team, who supports customers globally through delivering a world-class customer service, crafting documentation, troubleshooting bugs, customer training, and go above and beyond to ensure that all customers have a great experience.
What you can expect to fill your days with:
- Regularly interact with other departments including Product, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Update the pipeline of user suggestions and feedback to improve Akkroo.
- Own projects related to improving our support, processes, and self-service.
- You’ll become an Akkroo product expert, which will involve accurately identifying, analyzing, and resolving technical and non-technical issues, by promptly dealing with tickets in a timely, human manner and answering questions via a number of channels (phone, email, and live chat).
Who we’re looking for
You’re self-suﬃcient and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things, but also thrive in an environment where you can do great work independently.
You’re patient and good humored. You’re an excellent listener and educator, and you’re always in search of new opportunities to contribute.
You’re passionate about support. You’re able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
You’re an excellent communicator, ﬂuent in written English with a style focused on building human relationships with customers. You’re just as comfortable on the phone as you are in an email or Live Chat.
You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions. An empathetic problem solver who goes out of their way to help people succeed.
You’re proactive when it comes to challenges. When you don’t know something, you embrace the chance to grow and get better.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a B2B SaaS environment
- Background in technical troubleshooting
Superstar Skills (non essential, but a bonus if you have them!)
- Technical and analytical skills (coding as a hobby, side project or otherwise)
- Testing & documentation experience
- Experience working with CRMs and Marketing Automation Software, such as Salesforce
What’s on offer:
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £26,000 – £30,000 for this role. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (check out our instagram for a sneak peak). You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our tribe, if they resonate with you then we could be onto something.
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
We’re still small, and all our new team members are given the chance to own their own slice of the company through our share options scheme.
Work from our fantastic office in Brixton, London. We have a bright, open plan office with a small kitchen area - plus use of a larger shared kitchen in the building.
You choose how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days a year). If you need to take some more, you can.
We pay well to make sure you’re not worrying about making a living while working at Akkroo. We also are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow.
Socials & monthly lunches
We do quarterly socials together, as well as a monthly team lunch we all get together and go out for something to eat (and it costs you nothing).
Free fruit, coffee & breakfast
We keep a barista-style coffee machine in the office, provide as much tea as you can muster, and keep the kitchen well-stocked with free cereal, toast, milk and fruit.
Great work tools
We supply our team with the best hardware so they can focus on the tasks at hand. You’ll get your own Macbook Pro, plus any extras you’ll need to make your work life easier, such as extra screens, external keyboards, magic mouse… maybe even your own notebook and pen.
Everyone is given a Perkbox membership, which gives high street discounts on health and fitness, shopping, restaurants, travel, cinema, and other great out-of-office activities.
We provide all team members with a quarterly book-buying budget, as well as plenty of opportunities to attend relevant conferences, meet-ups and events that will help you continually get better at what you do.
We’d love to hear from you. Please click the button below to complete the application form.
Strictly no agencies.
Want to be notified of new roles?
Whether you're after a placement, internship or full time role, we'll send you an email when we post new career openings to join the team.Get Akkroo job updates by email