Here at Akkroo, we’re on a mission to help businesses think differently about exhibiting and the way they capture and process leads at B2B trade shows and events.
We’re at the forefront of a new, emerging category that bridges the big gap between exhibiting at events and the organisation’s existing Sales and Marketing processes. This is achieved through our market-leading, innovative Software-as-a-Service platform which we sell into B2B mid-market and enterprise organisations all over the world.
In line with our fast growth and recent Series A funding, we’re now hiring for Account Executives to join our new business sales team and help us continue to scale.
We’re looking for experienced sales people with a hunger to join a well-funded, fast-growth scale up and looking to apply their considerable skills and enthusiasm to help us continue to grow our new customer base.
You’ll play a key role in our growth, joining the existing team to generate new business and help develop and execute our sales strategy. We have established outbound and inbound lead generation strategies which you’ll be able to take advantage from as soon as you’ve ramped up. It is our view that B2B Sales is a science and we’ve invested heavily in the Winning by Design methodology which you’ll have access to from day one.
Once you’ve completed our onboarding and ramp-up period, you’ll be:
- Taking pre-qualified leads from discovery to close
- Providing online and in-person demonstrations of the Akkroo platform
- Phone and face-to-face meetings
- Dealing with multiple buyer stakeholders — we typically sell into Senior Marketing teams, but also deal with Sales and CRM teams too
- Constructing proposals and closing deals, which can range from £5k to £50k+ per year
- We do a significant percentage of business in the US too, so you’ll be speaking to prospects in Europe and the US on a daily basis
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to close
- Confidence in selling an innovative SaaS product, providing both online and face-to-face demos
- Experience in SaaS or B2B enterprise sales would be a great advantage, as would experience selling into similar target roles, sectors and international territories
- Experience with deal sizes that can range from £5k to £50k+ for an annual licence and sales cycles typically taking 2 — 4 months
- Someone who truly embraces the importance of maintaining a rock-solid CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the new business team as we embark on the next stage in our scale-up journey. There is a massive opportunity ahead of us as the category continues to emerge with a vast, global total addressable market to go after. You’ll be surrounded by strong colleagues including a well backed marketing function, a team of hungry Sales Development Representatives generating leads, and a maturing Customer Success and Product function.
What we’re offering
- Year One Base Salary of between £40k — £60k dependent on experience
- Plus commission, with year one OTE likely to be double base salary
- Plus Share Options, along with all other perks listed below
A lot of places boast a great culture, but what’s going on here is really second to none (check out our Instagram for a sneak peak). You would join a vibrant, supporting and friendly team, who are laser focused on seeing results and making a real impact for our customers. We have a set of core values which define us and shape our tribe, if they resonate with you then we could be onto something. For more information on our perks and why we are a great place to work, click here. Or check out our Instagram.
How to apply
Please click on the link below and complete the short application form.
We’re still small, and all our new team members are given the chance to own their own slice of the company through our share options scheme.
Work from our fantastic office in Brixton, London. We have a bright, open plan office with a small kitchen area - plus use of a larger shared kitchen in the building.
You choose how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days a year). If you need to take some more, you can.
We pay well to make sure you’re not worrying about making a living while working at Akkroo. We also are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow.
Socials & monthly lunches
We do quarterly socials together, as well as a monthly team lunch we all get together and go out for something to eat (and it costs you nothing).
Free fruit, coffee & breakfast
We keep a barista-style coffee machine in the office, provide as much tea as you can muster, and keep the kitchen well-stocked with free cereal, toast, milk and fruit.
Great work tools
We supply our team with the best hardware so they can focus on the tasks at hand. You’ll get your own Macbook Pro, plus any extras you’ll need to make your work life easier, such as extra screens, external keyboards, magic mouse… maybe even your own notebook and pen.
Everyone is given a Perkbox membership, which gives high street discounts on health and fitness, shopping, restaurants, travel, cinema, and other great out-of-office activities.
We provide all team members with a quarterly book-buying budget, as well as plenty of opportunities to attend relevant conferences, meet-ups and events that will help you continually get better at what you do.